Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

Jason and I both worked on Halloween so we didn't see any point in dressing up.  I got off work a little early and was able to make some white chicken chili for dinner to take to Tara's.  Colby had to work that night so we decided it would be fun to help Tara with Gavin.  Jason stayed and passed out candy to the trick-or-treaters as a  blind man while Mom, Caleb, Connor, Janny, Lexie and I accompanied Tara and Gavin.  He was such a cute little cowboy and loved being a big boy and getting candy all by himself...and grabbing more than 1 at a time.  He carried his very full basket the whole way and loved it.  Everyone loved him and ended up giving him extra candy anyway.  Caleb was a swimmer/surfer with a man-eating fish on his head and Lexie and Connor were nerds.  We had a very enjoyable evening and the kids made a haul with the candy.  My big toe was the only casualty of the night....killed by a little boy cowboy boot.










Can't forget about Jason, Leah and Finnley in Florida. What a cute little Frankenstein!

1 comment: